Unplanned Pregnancy Options – Nearly half of entire pregnancies in the United States are unexpected according to The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. If you become pregnant unexpectedly, taking a look at all the options and making decision on what to do can be quite frustrating.
You should talk with a partner, spouse or people close to you and consult with a certified nurse or doctor to guide your final decision.
What Should I Do Then?
For most women, being pregnant is what they exactly expected for a long time.
However, for some other especially for those who have unplanned pregnancy, there are hard decisions to make.
If you are among the later category, after you confirmed your pregnancy, you should consider what the best unplanned pregnancy options for you to choose.
- You should do is confirming your pregnancy. The earlier you know the result, the more time you have to decide what you should do next. You also can take care yourself better if you already know what you are going to do.
- After you find out that you have positive result, think about what you are going to do to your pregnancy, whether you want to continue the process or to terminate it.
- The final step, we assume that you have decided what you are going to do to your pregnancy.
The Best 3 Unplanned Pregnancy Options
- Continue the pregnancy with your partner
- Continue the pregnancy by yourself
- And the last option is you continue the pregnancy but later you give the baby for adoption
Since you have decided to continue the pregnancy, you should contact a doctor or midwife to make sure your health and baby’s health are good, and you get the information regarding pregnancy as well as the available support.
If you wish to terminate your pregnancy, here are what you should consider.
1. Consult your doctor what options you have to do the abortion.
The doctor would tell you the abortion method. The earlier the pregnancy, the more options you will get to terminate the pregnancy.
When you book the appointment, you better tell the receptionists that you consider to do the abortion, so that they can save you longer appointment.
2. Talk to more than one doctor to make the abortion legal.
3. The decision to do abortion or not is in your hand, so you can change your mind anytime.
If you do not know what to do to your pregnancy, go talk with someone you trust. Consult your doctor, go to pregnancy clinic and health center. Or you can call pregnancy hotline number might help you too to learn the best unplanned pregnancy options and get the encouragement as well as the support that you need the most.
Don’t take abortion drugs and the likes. It could harm you and the baby, and worse, you could be dead because of illegal drug.
Thank you for reading!